Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Starches Captain Tan, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Captain Tan
cheezyhead22 recorded the fourth-highest point total this season to thrash Captain Tan 135.64 - 70.40. This was a beatdown for the record books, with the 65.24-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. Aaron Rodgers led Captain Tan with 19.25 points while Larry Fitzgerald racked up 10.40. cheezyhead22 (4-4, 803.35 points) climbs into fifth place and Captain Tan (1-7, 608.68 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on cheezyhead22 this season with 41.59.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Was smart to sit the New England Patriots Defense this week, which had 16.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on cheezyhead22 exceeded their projected points.
- Knowshon Moreno had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.65 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Captain Tan
- Did not start Stevie Johnson, who scored 13.10 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 102.5%.
- Picked up BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who scored 1.65 points against his projected 4.69.
- At the QB position, Captain Tan got outscored 41.59 - 19.25 by cheezyhead22.
- Captain Tan got outscored 24.00 - 8.00 by cheezyhead22 at the DEF position.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Jason Witten, who had 1.75 points. He had a projected total of 8.11 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- cheezyhead22 would be 6-2 if they played Captain Tan every week.
- cheezyhead22 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- cheezyhead22 would have defeated Captain Tan 70.35 - 69.05 had they played each other last week.
- cheezyhead22 would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as Captain Tan.
- If cheezyhead22 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-30.
- Besides cheezyhead22, Captain Tan would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Captain Tan would be 1-6 if they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22.
- Captain Tan would be 19-53 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Captain Tan has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The margin of victory of 65.24 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- Captain Tan has now scored below their projected points for the last seven weeks.
- cheezyhead22 scored 135.64 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- Captain Tan lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- The RBs on Captain Tan collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.50 points.
- Two of the starters for cheezyhead22 scored higher than the leading scorer for Captain Tan.
- Although cheezyhead22 won, it was no thanks to Marques Colston, who scored 2.40 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Captain Tan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.