Powered by Automated Insights MagicMan#7 Gets Past Green Bay Natives, Moves to Fifth Place
- Green Bay Natives
MagicMan#7 (4-3, 663.59 points) stole one from Green Bay Natives (4-3, 719.05 points) 112.49 - 111.00, putting up the highest score this week. MagicMan#7 scored first and went into Sunday in front 11.00 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 97.20 - 92.74. However, following the late Sunday games, MagicMan#7 regained the lead for good with the help of 12.25 points from Jordan Cameron.
Smooth Moves by MagicMan#7
- Calvin Johnson had 29.25 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Matthew Stafford ranked second in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on MagicMan#7 this season with 30.14 points.
- Wisely sat Robert Griffin III this week, who had 20.16 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- The 14.50 points scored by Dez Bryant was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Jordan Cameron scored 12.25 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Green Bay Natives
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who scored 30.01 points to rank third in the league in scoring.
- With 4.55 points against a projected 9.53, Antonio Gates did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.89 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- It was a beating at QB for Green Bay Natives, as they were outscored 30.14 - 11.90 by MagicMan#7.
- At the DEF position, Green Bay Natives got outscored by MagicMan#7 11.00 - 5.00.
- If MagicMan#7 played Green Bay Natives every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- MagicMan#7 would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives, MagicMan#7 would be 3-3.
- MagicMan#7 would be 35-28 if they played every team every week.
- Green Bay Natives would not have lost to any other team in the league besides MagicMan#7 this week.
- MagicMan#7 would have lost to Green Bay Natives 72.79 - 57.07 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MagicMan#7, Green Bay Natives would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, Green Bay Natives would be 41-22.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- Green Bay Natives has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Green Bay Natives scored 111.00 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 1.49 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Two of the starters for MagicMan#7 scored higher than the leading scorer for Green Bay Natives.
- MagicMan#7 got a combined 45.80 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Green Bay Natives got 19.25 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- With the win, MagicMan#7 improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.