Powered by Automated Insights leatherandlacy Knocks Off cheezyhead22, Rises to Sixth Place
leatherandlacy (4-3, 629.65 points) beat cheezyhead22 (3-4, 667.71 points) 95.15 - 70.35, led by Russell Wilson with 20.15 points. leatherandlacy scored first and went into Sunday in front 26.00 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 50.55 - 37.30. leatherandlacy took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by leatherandlacy
- The 14.00 points by the San Francisco 49ers Defense topped a projected 7.14, extending their overachievement streak to four weeks.
- The 13.90 points scored by Eddie Lacy was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 12.10 points, Jermichael Finley had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had 11.65 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 20.15 points scored by Russell Wilson led the team, the third time that's happened this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- Should have started Heath Miller, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 5.85 against a projected 6.61.
- Picked up and started Nick Foles, who then scored below his 16.82-point projection with 2.85 points.
- cheezyhead22 had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 0.55 points, Arian Foster was last on the team in scoring and got only 5.7% of his 9.57 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 4.35 points against a projected 6.46, Greg Olsen did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- leatherandlacy would be 4-3 if they played cheezyhead22 every week.
- leatherandlacy would have beaten five other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, leatherandlacy would be 3-3.
- leatherandlacy would be 32-31 if they played every team every week.
- Besides leatherandlacy, cheezyhead22 would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, leatherandlacy would have lost to cheezyhead22 93.57 - 75.79.
- cheezyhead22 would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- cheezyhead22 would be 33-30 if they played every team every week.
- cheezyhead22 underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 70.35 points against a projected 93.51 this week.
- It was a season-low point total for cheezyhead22.
- The win by leatherandlacy snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Anquan Boldin did little to help leatherandlacy, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.20 points against a projected 7.80.
- leatherandlacy improves to 3-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- cheezyhead22 remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on cheezyhead22, which got 34.95 points from the position.
- leatherandlacy got 89.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.