Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Gets Victory over Taste the Rainbow, Evicts Them from First
- Taste the Rainbow
NitroHawk earned their third consecutive win when they beat Taste the Rainbow 72.29 - 63.56. They got a lift from Adam Vinatieri, who led the team with 16.00 points and Tony Romo who got 13.44. The streak, which has been a real boost for NitroHawk, has allowed them to move up from seventh place in Week 5 to third place now. Taste the Rainbow goes to 5-2 and falls to second place. NitroHawk has recently beaten Balls Deep (101.92 - 81.14) and MagicMan#7 (77.45 - 57.07).
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Picked up Adam Vinatieri, who beat his scoring projection by 87.4%, with 16.00 points against a projected 8.54.
- NitroHawk was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Demaryius Thomas had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.10 points.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for NitroHawk.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Taste the Rainbow
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Matt Ryan on the bench. He scored 22.86 points, the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Should have started the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6.00 against a projected 8.16.
- Jay Cutler was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -1.44 points.
- NitroHawk had their fewest points of the season, but Taste the Rainbow could not pull out the win.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 10.87, Victor Cruz did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- NitroHawk would be 3-4 if they played Taste the Rainbow every week.
- NitroHawk would have beaten four other teams besides Taste the Rainbow this week.
- NitroHawk would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Taste the Rainbow.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-27.
- Besides NitroHawk, Taste the Rainbow would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NitroHawk would have lost to Taste the Rainbow 108.44 - 77.45.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as NitroHawk.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 43-20 if they played every team every week.
- NitroHawk is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- NitroHawk won by 8.73 points, covering the 8.56-point spread.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 3.20 points against a projected 9.33 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Taste the Rainbow.
- NitroHawk had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Taste the Rainbow.
- Although NitroHawk won, it was no thanks to Reggie Wayne, who scored 5.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- NitroHawk won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 3-1 when doing so. Taste the Rainbow also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-2 in such games.
- Taste the Rainbow scored 63.56 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.