Powered by Automated Insights Taste the Rainbow Goes Crazy on Balls Deep, Makes It Three in a Row
- Taste the Rainbow
- Balls Deep
Taste the Rainbow accumulated the highest score this week on the way to their third straight win when they dismantled Balls Deep 108.44 - 57.03. They've moved from fourth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 4. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 107.63 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Balls Deep got zero points from Brandon Myers. Balls Deep falls to ninth place with a 2-4 record. Taste the Rainbow has now steamrolled leatherandlacy (119.42 - 67.96) and Captain Tan (123.23 - 60.48).
Smooth Moves by Taste the Rainbow
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score of the season came from Marshawn Lynch, who scored 21.75 points.
- Took the Arizona Cardinals Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 5.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Sat Darren Sproles, who scored 6.65 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Brandon Marshall had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.85 points.
- The 15.25 points scored by Reggie Bush was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Balls Deep
- Acquired and benched Kyle Rudolph, who scored 15.35 points and beat his projected point total by 221.1%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Mason Crosby on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16.00 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The RBs on Balls Deep let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Taste the Rainbow 37.00 - 17.95.
- Balls Deep would have welcomed more points at WR, where Taste the Rainbow topped them 28.10 - 13.90.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 5-1 if they played Balls Deep every week.
- Taste the Rainbow would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow would have defeated Balls Deep 123.23 - 81.14 had they played each other last week.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Balls Deep.
- If Taste the Rainbow had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-13.
- Balls Deep would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Balls Deep would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Taste the Rainbow.
- Balls Deep would be 12-42 if they played every team every week.
- Balls Deep has lost four times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Balls Deep.
- Taste the Rainbow has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Taste the Rainbow scored 108.44 points against a projected 87.43 and beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The margin of victory of 51.41 points was the largest in the league this week and fifth-biggest in the league this season.
- Balls Deep lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- Balls Deep was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 57.03 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Taste the Rainbow
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.