Powered by Automated Insights Garv Comes Back to Nip leatherandlacy, Moves Up to Eighth Place
Garv (2-4, 531.09 points) edged leatherandlacy (3-3, 534.50 points) 79.63 - 75.79, led by the St. Louis Rams Defense with 29.00 points and Jordy Nelson who scored 18.65. Garv scored first and went into Sunday in front 10.28 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 75.79 - 62.93. Garv closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 6.65 points from Danny Woodhead.
Smooth Moves by Garv
- With 29.00 points, the St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- With 18.65 points, Jordy Nelson ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Garv was still able to win.
- Garv was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- Left Joe Flacco on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.14 points.
- Joique Bell has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 2.15 points versus a projected 6.13.
- Jermichael Finley scored 5.25 points against a projected 7.34 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- leatherandlacy got beat 29.00 - 12.00 by Garv at the DEF position.
- After a season-low 4.65 points against a projected 10.94, Randall Cobb has scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Garv would be 3-3 if they played leatherandlacy every week.
- Besides leatherandlacy, Garv would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Garv would have defeated leatherandlacy 124.38 - 90.95 had they played each other last week.
- Garv would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- Garv would be 24-30 if they played every team every week.
- leatherandlacy would have lost to four other teams besides Garv this week.
- leatherandlacy would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Garv.
- If they played every team every week, leatherandlacy would be 26-28.
- The margin of victory of 3.84 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The WRs on leatherandlacy collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.55 points.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- The loss was the third in a row for leatherandlacy.
- With the loss, leatherandlacy falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Garv is now 1-3 when failing to reach their projection and leatherandlacy falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- The score put up by leatherandlacy was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 20.90 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.