Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Put the Stamp on Green Bay Natives to Capture Fifth Place
- Green Bay Natives
Knowshon Moreno recorded 26.70 points and Arian Foster scored 16.90 as cheezyhead22 beat Green Bay Natives, 93.57 - 72.79. While each team failed to meet expectations, cheezyhead22 scored 98.1% of a projected 95.34 points to get the win. Vincent Jackson led Green Bay Natives with 27.20 points while the Chicago Bears Defense brought in 13.00. cheezyhead22 (3-3, 597.36 points) climbs into fifth place and Green Bay Natives (4-2, 608.05 points) drops to third place.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- With 26.70 points, Knowshon Moreno ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week and had the third-highest score of any player on cheezyhead22 this season.
- Arian Foster scored 16.90 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- cheezyhead22 won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Green Bay Natives
- Should have started Martellus Bennett, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.40 against a projected 8.53.
- Picked up and started Alshon Jeffery, who then scored below his 9.25-point projection with 2.60 points.
- Green Bay Natives had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 1.05 points scored by Danny Amendola was the lowest total in the matchup and 10.9% of his projected point total of 9.65, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 5.65 points, Adrian Peterson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 42.9% of his 13.18 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If cheezyhead22 played Green Bay Natives every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- cheezyhead22 would have beaten six other teams besides Green Bay Natives this week.
- cheezyhead22 would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- If cheezyhead22 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-25.
- Besides cheezyhead22, Green Bay Natives would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- cheezyhead22 would have lost to Green Bay Natives 84.17 - 71.51 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, Green Bay Natives would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, Green Bay Natives would be 33-21.
- cheezyhead22 put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- cheezyhead22 covered the 2.91-point spread, winning by 20.78 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Greg Olsen had a season-low 1.95 points against a projected 7.28 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The RBs on Green Bay Natives collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.85 points.
- Green Bay Natives had 72.79 points, their season-low.
- cheezyhead22 got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 52.15 points.
- In the loss, Vincent Jackson scored 27.20 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- cheezyhead22 is now 1-2 when failing to reach their projection and Green Bay Natives falls to 0-1 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.