Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Beats MagicMan#7, Puts Them in Sixth Place
MagicMan#7 had a shaky performance this week and lost to NitroHawk 78.45 - 57.07. Both sides fell short of expectations, but NitroHawk scored 89.5% of a projected 87.69 points to pick up the win. MagicMan#7 suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 81.64 - 71.51 win against cheezyhead22. MagicMan#7 (3-3, 551.10 points) drops to sixth place and NitroHawk (4-2, 586.93 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Robbie Gould, who was picked up by NitroHawk, scored 12.00 points against a projected 7.80, topping his projection by 53.8%.
- With 5.50 points, Zac Stacy, who NitroHawk picked up this week, beat his 3.77-point projection by 45.9%.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, NitroHawk was still able to win.
- NitroHawk won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MagicMan#7
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 27.26 points.
- Acquired and benched Andre Ellington, who scored 13.10 points and beat his projected point total by 167.3%, which was the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- MagicMan#7 picked up Robert Griffin III, who then fell short of his 16.14-point projection by scoring 4.77 points.
- Lost the matchup despite getting NitroHawk on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- MagicMan#7 had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- NitroHawk would be 4-2 if they played MagicMan#7 every week.
- Besides MagicMan#7, NitroHawk would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NitroHawk would have defeated MagicMan#7 101.92 - 81.64.
- If they played the same schedule as MagicMan#7, NitroHawk would be 4-1.
- NitroHawk would be 31-23 if they played every team every week.
- Besides NitroHawk, MagicMan#7 would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, MagicMan#7 would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, MagicMan#7 would be 26-28.
- The 78.45 points scored by NitroHawk is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- NitroHawk had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 21.38 points.
- MagicMan#7 had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- MagicMan#7 had their lowest output of the season with 57.07 points.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.40 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- Although NitroHawk won, it was no thanks to Doug Martin, who scored 6.55 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for MagicMan#7.
- With 6.75 points, MagicMan#7 got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.