Powered by Automated Insights Static X Tops leatherandlacy, Moves to Third Place
- Static X
Static X got the third-highest point total by a player this season from Peyton Manning (40.88) and got past leatherandlacy 106.68 - 90.95. These two teams are tied for third place with 3-2 records, but Static X has a clear lead in points, 523.53 - 458.71. Each team hit their projections but Static X put up 20.7% more than a projected 88.37 points to get the win.
Smooth Moves by Static X
- Peyton Manning had 40.88 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 14.05 points scored by Torrey Smith was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy scored 13.60 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 11.90 points, Vernon Davis had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Static X exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- leatherandlacy fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12.00 - 4.00 by Static X.
- leatherandlacy could have used more points from the TE position, where Static X beat them 11.90 - 4.60.
- It was a season-low 4.00 points for Matt Bryant this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 42.6% of a projected point total of 9.40.
- 6 of the starters on leatherandlacy scored less than their projected points.
- The 2.05 points scored by Anquan Boldin was just 26.2% of his 7.82-point projection.
- If Static X played leatherandlacy every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Static X would have beaten six other teams besides leatherandlacy this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Static X would have defeated leatherandlacy 88.69 - 67.96.
- If they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy, Static X would be 2-2.
- If Static X had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-18.
- leatherandlacy would have lost to three other teams besides Static X this week.
- leatherandlacy would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Static X.
- If they played every team every week, leatherandlacy would be 22-23.
- It was a tough loss for leatherandlacy, which put up the seventh-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Static X won by 15.73 points, covering the 3.58-point spread.
- leatherandlacy got a combined 9.40 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Tavon Austin scored 3.10 points against a projected 6.75 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 22.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- The win saw Static X top their projected points, giving them a 3-0 record when beating their projection. leatherandlacy also overachieved and falls to 3-1 when doing so.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson ranked ninth in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 76.8%, his highest percentage of the season.
- leatherandlacy could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the second-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 18.75 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.