Powered by Automated Insights Garv Humiliates Green Bay Natives, Removes Them from First
- Green Bay Natives
Garv (ninth place, 1-4, 451.26 points) dumps Green Bay Natives (4-1, 536.26 points) out of the top spot after annihilating them 124.18 - 85.17. They also put up the highest point total in the league this week. This was a beating to remember, with the 39.01-point margin of victory being the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. Green Bay Natives was led by Philip Rivers with 19.22 points and Matt Prater who scored 18.00.
Smooth Moves by Garv
- The 18.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 21.10 points scored by DeSean Jackson, who Garv traded for this week, beat his projected point total of 9.03 by 133.7%.
- Made the right move in benching Brian Hartline, who had 5.00 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Garv.
- Wisely sat Colin Kaepernick this week, who had 8.96 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- Garv had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Green Bay Natives
- With 2.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense was last on the team in scoring and got only 18.7% of their 10.72 projected points, their lowest percentage of the season.
- At the DEF position, Green Bay Natives got outscored 15.00 - 2.00 by Garv.
- Bilal Powell had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.85 points and recorded only 40.8% of his 6.98-point projection.
- With 4.75 points, Danny Amendola had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 70.4% of his 6.75 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 8.95 points scored by Julio Jones was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 87.0% of his 10.29 projected points this week.
- If Garv played Green Bay Natives every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Garv would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives, Garv would be 3-1.
- If Garv had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-27.
- Green Bay Natives would have lost to four other teams besides Garv this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Garv would have lost to Green Bay Natives 112.89 - 68.19.
- Green Bay Natives would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Garv.
- Green Bay Natives would be 30-15 if they played every team every week.
- The 124.18 points scored by Garv was the highest in the league this week and the seventh-highest in the league this season.
- Green Bay Natives has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 85.17 points against a projected 82.62 this week.
- With a combined 44.30 points from their WRs, Garv got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Green Bay Natives had 85.17 points, their season-low.
- With the win, Garv snapped their four-game losing streak.
- Green Bay Natives had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Green Bay Natives got a combined 13.70 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Green Bay Natives lost in a blowout. They are now 2-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.