Powered by Automated Insights MagicMan#7 Stuns cheezyhead22 for Third in a Row
MagicMan#7 earned their third win in as many matchups when they defeated cheezyhead22 81.64 - 71.61. They were led by Dez Bryant who had 25.05 points and Josh Gordon who had 12.30. The streak, which has been a windfall for MagicMan#7, has allowed them to move up from seventh place in Week 3 to fifth place now. cheezyhead22 goes to 2-3 and falls to seventh place. MagicMan#7 has now run over Static X (115.00 - 85.93) and Garv (95.39 - 68.19).
Smooth Moves by MagicMan#7
- MagicMan#7 saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Dez Bryant scoring 25.05 points. The score was also high enough to rank sixth in the league.
- Josh Gordon exceeded scoring projections by 35.3%, with 12.30 points against a projected 9.09.
- MagicMan#7 won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- MagicMan#7 won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
- Three bench players on MagicMan#7 were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- Left Knowshon Moreno on the bench, where he scored 16.00 points, exceeding his scoring projection by 130.5%, the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Should have started the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 15.00 points against a projected 8.29.
- cheezyhead22 had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- cheezyhead22 got beat 10.00 - 3.00 by MagicMan#7 at the DEF position.
- cheezyhead22 had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 12.00 - 5.00 to MagicMan#7.
- If MagicMan#7 played cheezyhead22 every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- MagicMan#7 would have beaten only two other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, MagicMan#7 would be 2-2.
- If MagicMan#7 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-20.
- Besides MagicMan#7, cheezyhead22 would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- MagicMan#7 would have lost to cheezyhead22 150.01 - 95.39 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MagicMan#7, cheezyhead22 would be 3-1.
- cheezyhead22 would be 22-23 if they played every team every week.
- MagicMan#7 has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- MagicMan#7 won by scoring 81.64 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- cheezyhead22 had 71.61 points, their season-low.
- The 10.03-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- MagicMan#7 got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 2.80 points this week.
- cheezyhead22 got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 12.70 points this week.
- Steve Smith scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.99 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- MagicMan#7 is now 1-1 when failing to reach their projection and cheezyhead22 falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.