Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Gets Victory Against Balls Deep, Claims Fourth Place
- Balls Deep
NitroHawk got the second-highest player score of the season from Tony Romo (45.47) and defeated Balls Deep 101.92 - 81.14. With this win, NitroHawk scored 27.1% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running. James Jones led Balls Deep with 19.35 points while Ray Rice racked up 18.10. NitroHawk (3-2, 508.48 points) climbs into fourth place while Balls Deep (2-3, 422.07 points) stays down in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Tony Romo scored 45.47 points, the highest of any player on NitroHawk this season.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense exceeded scoring projections by 133.6%, with 16.00 points against a projected 6.85.
- NitroHawk won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- NitroHawk won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- Three bench players on NitroHawk were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Balls Deep
- Did not start Pierre Thomas, who scored 21.05 points, surpassing his projected points by 160.2%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Mason Crosby, who beat his scoring projection with 20.00 points against a projected 7.80.
- Balls Deep needed more points from the QB position, where NitroHawk beat them 45.47 - 1.94.
- It was a season-low 1.94 points for Tom Brady this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 11.8% of a projected point total of 16.43.
- Andre Johnson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.45 points and recorded only 36.3% of his 9.50-point projection.
- If NitroHawk played Balls Deep every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- NitroHawk would have beaten five other teams besides Balls Deep this week.
- NitroHawk would have defeated Balls Deep 137.12 - 93.32 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Balls Deep, NitroHawk would be 2-2.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-19.
- Besides NitroHawk, Balls Deep would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Balls Deep would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as NitroHawk.
- Balls Deep would be 12-33 if they played every team every week.
- NitroHawk scored 101.92 points against a projected 80.18 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Balls Deep bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The margin of victory of 20.78 points was the biggest of the season for NitroHawk.
- NitroHawk got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 15.40 points this week.
- Although NitroHawk won, it was no thanks to Chris Givens, who scored 1.80 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- NitroHawk beat their projected points and now have a 2-1 record when beating their projection, while Balls Deep falls to 2-2 when exceeding their expected point total.
- The 81.14 points put up by Balls Deep ranked eighth in the league this week.
- James Jones did his best in the loss, ranking sixth among all WRs in the league with 19.35 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.