Powered by Automated Insights Taste the Rainbow Gives the Business to leatherandlacy to Move into Second Place
- Taste the Rainbow
Taste the Rainbow got 24.20 points from Victor Cruz and 23.42 from Matt Ryan, clobbering leatherandlacy, 119.42 - 67.96. It was an epic beating, and the 51.46-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. leatherandlacy, coming off a 95.26 - 94.65 win against Balls Deep, saw their scoring fall off this week. Taste the Rainbow (3-1, 414.10 points) climbs into second place and leatherandlacy (3-1, 367.76 points) drops to third place.
Smooth Moves by Taste the Rainbow
- The fourth-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from Reggie Bush, who scored 21.65 points.
- Victor Cruz had 24.20 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Matt Ryan ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 23.42 points.
- The 12.65 points scored by Marshawn Lynch was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Coby Fleener had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 12.35 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- Left Jerome Simpson on the bench, where he scored 14.70 points to beat his scoring projection by 198.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- It was a beating at QB for leatherandlacy, as they were outscored 23.42 - 4.31 by Taste the Rainbow.
- With 1.45 points, Darren McFadden had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 13.5% of his 10.77 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Russell Wilson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 4.31 points and recorded only 31.7% of his 13.60-point projection.
- Joique Bell scored a season-low 2.10 points, 26.9% of his projected 7.80, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Taste the Rainbow played leatherandlacy every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides leatherandlacy, Taste the Rainbow would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 24-12 if they played every team every week.
- leatherandlacy would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Taste the Rainbow would have lost to leatherandlacy 95.26 - 41.97.
- If they played the same schedule as Taste the Rainbow, leatherandlacy would be 1-2.
- leatherandlacy would be 17-19 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Taste the Rainbow scored higher than the leading scorer for leatherandlacy.
- The margin of victory of 51.46 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- The 119.42 points by Taste the Rainbow was their lowest winning score of the season.
- With 67.96 points, leatherandlacy was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- leatherandlacy saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- leatherandlacy got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 18.40 points this week.
- Taste the Rainbow won in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- leatherandlacy could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the eighth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 14.85 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.