Powered by Automated Insights Green Bay Natives Brings Down Static X for Fourth Consecutive Win
- Green Bay Natives
- Static X
Green Bay Natives (4-0, 451.09 points) beat Static X (2-2, 416.85 points) 112.89 - 88.69 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Adrian Peterson who had 24.00 points and Antonio Gates who scored 22.80. Static X was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 9.20 - 0. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 32.35 - 26.15. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed once more, and they went ahead by 2.80. Thanks to 14.40 points from Julian Edelman, Sunday night ended with Green Bay Natives on top.
Smooth Moves by Green Bay Natives
- Adrian Peterson had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.00 points.
- Antonio Gates scored 22.80 points, the third-highest TE score of the week and the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Chris Johnson this week. He brought in 2.55 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- With 12.00 points scored versus a projected 4.92, Matt Prater has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Green Bay Natives exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Static X
- Did not start Torrey Smith, who scored 21.80 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 152.6%.
- Picked up and started Daniel Thomas, who then scored below his 5.12-point projection with 0.80 points.
- The RBs for Static X got outscored 30.90 - 6.00 by the RBs for Green Bay Natives.
- The TE position was a letdown for Static X, where they were outscored 22.80 - 7.90 by Green Bay Natives.
- Static X had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 12.00 - 2.00 to Green Bay Natives.
- If Green Bay Natives played Static X every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides Static X, Green Bay Natives would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Green Bay Natives would have defeated Static X 104.92 - 85.93.
- If they played the same schedule as Static X, Green Bay Natives would be 1-2.
- If Green Bay Natives had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-10.
- Static X would have lost to five other teams besides Green Bay Natives this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives, Static X would be 3-0.
- Static X would be 20-16 if they played every team every week.
- Green Bay Natives has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- It was a tough loss for Static X, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson had a season-low 2.35 points against a projected 6.75 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The RBs on Green Bay Natives collectively had their best week of the season with 30.90 points.
- The 6.00 total points by the RBs on Static X was their smallest RB output this season.
- The Denver Broncos Defense scored 19.00 points, the fifth-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Static X.
- Green Bay Natives overachieved and improves to 4-0 when doing so, while Static X fell short of their projection. They are now 0-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Peyton Manning scored 35.54 points, the fourth-highest QB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get Static X the win.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.