Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Gets Late Win over NitroHawk, Moves to Fourth Place
cheezyhead22 (2-2, 429.28 points) logged the second-highest point total this season to beat NitroHawk (2-2, 406.52 points) 147.01 - 137.08. cheezyhead22 was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 16.65 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 3.08. cheezyhead22 closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- With 18.00 points, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Drew Brees scored 37.36 points, the highest of any player on cheezyhead22 this season.
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score of the season came from Arian Foster, who scored 22.55 points.
- 8 of the 9 starters on cheezyhead22 exceeded their projected points.
- The 19.30 points scored by Wes Welker was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NitroHawk
- Picked up Jason Snelling, who was last on the team in scoring with 2.20 points, only 31.1% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- Even though NitroHawk lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- NitroHawk needed more points from the QB position, where cheezyhead22 beat them 37.36 - 17.63.
- It was a season-low 4.55 points for Doug Martin this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 44.2% of a projected point total of 10.30.
- NitroHawk was let down by their RBs, who both failed to reach their projections.
- If cheezyhead22 played NitroHawk every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- cheezyhead22 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- cheezyhead22 would have defeated NitroHawk 101.14 - 85.96 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, cheezyhead22 would be 2-1.
- cheezyhead22 would be 21-15 if they played every team every week.
- NitroHawk would not have lost to any other team in the league besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, NitroHawk would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, NitroHawk would be 20-16.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- NitroHawk had the highest losing score in the league this season with 137.08 points.
- With a combined 53.55 points from the RB position, cheezyhead22 got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The 9.93-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- The 51.25 points by the WRs on NitroHawk was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 19.00 points, the fifth-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of NitroHawk.
- cheezyhead22 overachieved in the win, improving to 2-1 when beating their projected points this season, while NitroHawk falls to 1-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- Tony Gonzalez played well in the loss, ranking third in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on NitroHawk this season, putting up 30.45 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.