Powered by Automated Insights leatherandlacy Clips Balls Deep, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Balls Deep
leatherandlacy earned their third win in a row when they edged Balls Deep 95.26 - 94.65. They were led by Russell Wilson who had 24.74 points and Jamaal Charles who got 18.10. The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, leatherandlacy had a starter score zero points (Jermichael Finley). Balls Deep goes to 1-2 and falls to eighth place. leatherandlacy stays unbeaten after having beaten NitroHawk (116.55 - 90.25) and Captain Tan (87.99 - 82.10).
Smooth Moves by leatherandlacy
- Jamaal Charles had 18.10 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson brought in 24.74 points, which was good enough to rank seventh in the league in scoring this week and second-best of any player on leatherandlacy this season.
- Darren McFadden scored 12.77 points against a projected 8.02 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Joique Bell had 14.60 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 36.7%, which also is a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Balls Deep
- Balls Deep had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 13.00 - 1.00 to leatherandlacy.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Phil Dawson also did not meet his projected points (1.00 point scored versus 8.54 projected) for the second time this season.
- Andre Johnson did not meet his 10.93-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 4.30 points were also a season-low.
- Owen Daniels had a season-low 3.95 points against a projected 5.64 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Balls Deep had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If leatherandlacy played Balls Deep every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- leatherandlacy would have beaten five other teams besides Balls Deep this week.
- Had they played each other last week, leatherandlacy would have defeated Balls Deep 87.99 - 67.50.
- If they played the same schedule as Balls Deep, leatherandlacy would be 1-1.
- leatherandlacy would be 17-10 if they played every team every week.
- Besides leatherandlacy, Balls Deep would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Balls Deep would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- Balls Deep would be 6-21 if they played every team every week.
- Balls Deep scored 94.65 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- leatherandlacy has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- leatherandlacy got a combined 45.47 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The margin of victory of 0.61 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Balls Deep performed better versus expectations than leatherandlacy and still lost.
- With 35.65 points, Balls Deep got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Eric Decker had the third-highest WR score in the league this week with 21.65 points.
- Even in the loss, the 12.95 points scored by Giovani Bernard was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.