Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Clobbers Garv, Claims Seventh Place
cheezyhead22 picked up the highest score of the week from Drew Brees (34.89), destroying Garv 101.14 - 66.40. Garv is having trouble getting started and is winless. Jimmy Graham led Garv with 28.20 points while Justin Tucker brought in 14.00. On top of the loss, Garv had two starters score zero points (Colin Kaepernick and Hakeem Nicks). cheezyhead22 (1-2, 282.27 points) climbs into seventh place and Garv (0-3, 258.89 points) drops to last place.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- Drew Brees scored 34.89 points, the highest of any player on cheezyhead22 this season.
- The 13.55 points scored by Matt Forte was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for cheezyhead22 topped their projected points.
- With 13.70 points versus a projected 8.63, Wes Welker exceeded his scoring projection by 58.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Garv
- Should have started Cecil Shorts III, who beat his scoring projection with 16.15 points against a projected 8.41.
- 7 of the starters on Garv underperformed versus their projections.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Garv.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from cheezyhead22 and were outscored 19.75 - 8.65.
- At the DEF position, Garv got outscored by cheezyhead22 10.00 - 2.00.
- If cheezyhead22 played Garv every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- cheezyhead22 would have beaten six other teams besides Garv this week.
- Had they played each other last week, cheezyhead22 would have defeated Garv 80.54 - 77.44.
- If they played the same schedule as Garv, cheezyhead22 would be 0-2.
- If cheezyhead22 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-15.
- Garv would have lost to seven other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, Garv would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, Garv would be 8-19.
- With 101.14 points, cheezyhead22 had their highest score so far this season.
- Garv got 8.65 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Garv scored 66.40 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- With a margin of victory of 34.74 points, cheezyhead22 had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 150.4%, which led the matchup.
- Despite being on the winning team, Arian Foster had a season-low 3.10 points against a projected 10.80 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Greg Olsen had a season-low 4.70 points in the win against a projected 6.87 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker scored 14.00 points against a projected 9.90 and exceeded his scoring projection by 41.4%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.