Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Beats Captain Tan, Adds To Their Pain
- Captain Tan
NitroHawk picked up the third-highest player score of the week from Cam Newton (28.71) to take down Captain Tan 86.46 - 76.03. Captain Tan has stumbled in the early part of the season and is winless. DeMarco Murray led Captain Tan with 22.65 points while Stephen Gostkowski racked up 14.00. NitroHawk (2-1, 269.94 points) remains in fifth place and Captain Tan (0-3, 266.74 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Cam Newton had 28.71 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 12.00 points scored by the New England Patriots Defense outpaced their 9.02-point scoring projection by 33.0%.
- NitroHawk won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, NitroHawk still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Captain Tan
- Captain Tan left the 21.00 points scored by the Baltimore Ravens Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 219.6%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Denarius Moore, who scored 20.20 points, surpassing his projected points by 364.4%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Michael Vick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 8.97 against a projected 12.68.
- At the QB position, Captain Tan got outscored 28.71 - 8.08 by NitroHawk.
- Captain Tan got beat 12.00 - 2.00 by NitroHawk at the DEF position.
- NitroHawk would be 2-1 if they played Captain Tan every week.
- Besides Captain Tan, NitroHawk would have defeated three other teams this week.
- NitroHawk would have defeated Captain Tan 93.23 - 82.10 had they played each other last week.
- NitroHawk would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Captain Tan.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-15.
- Besides NitroHawk, Captain Tan would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, Captain Tan would be 1-1.
- Captain Tan would be 9-18 if they played every team every week.
- Stevie Johnson scored 9.30 points against a projected 7.12 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- Stevan Ridley scored 2.65 points against a projected 7.89 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- In the loss, DeMarco Murray had the highest RB score in the league this week with 22.65 points.
- NitroHawk had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 86.46 points.
- Captain Tan scored 76.03 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Jason Witten had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 5.85 points.
- NitroHawk got the win despite Tony Gonzalez having a season-low 3.20 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- The win by NitroHawk was achieved despite having Doug Martin put up a season-low 6.40 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Captain Tan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.