Powered by Automated Insights leatherandlacy Gets Comeback Shocker over Captain Tan
- Captain Tan
Down by 12.45 points on Sunday night, leatherandlacy recorded 18.34 to pull off an upset of Captain Tan, 87.99 - 82.10. They got a team-leading 21.90 points from Randall Cobb and 15.15 from Jamaal Charles. leatherandlacy hit their projections and put up 6.2% more points than projected (82.89). Captain Tan scored only 88.3% of a projected 93.00 points. Aaron Rodgers brought in the highest score for the week with 38.45 points for Captain Tan. leatherandlacy (2-0, 204.54 points) moves into fourth place while Captain Tan (0-2, 190.71 points) goes to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by leatherandlacy
- Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.90 points.
- Jamaal Charles had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.15 points.
- The 12.85 points scored by Darren McFadden was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 12.25 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for leatherandlacy topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Captain Tan
- Left Stevie Johnson on the bench, where he scored 20.55 points and beat his projected point total by 210.0%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- 7 of the starters on Captain Tan underperformed versus their projections.
- It was not a good week for Captain Tan at TE, where they were beaten 12.25 - 2.10.
- Mike Williams could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 19.7% of his 7.37-point projection with 1.45 points.
- Stephen Gostkowski underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 76.8% of his projected 9.12.
- If leatherandlacy played Captain Tan every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Captain Tan, leatherandlacy would have defeated three other teams this week.
- leatherandlacy would have defeated Captain Tan 116.55 - 108.61 had they played each other last week.
- If leatherandlacy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-7.
- Captain Tan would have lost to five other teams besides leatherandlacy this week.
- If they played every team every week, Captain Tan would be 7-11.
- Both of the wins this season for leatherandlacy have been upset victories.
- leatherandlacy won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Despite the loss, Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 38.45 points.
- leatherandlacy got 28.50 points from their RBs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Dwayne Bowe tried to help Captain Tan in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 24.6%, scoring 10.80 points versus an 8.67-point projection.
- Eddie Lacy failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 0.50 points of his projected 7.97.
- leatherandlacy exceeded their scoring expectations while Captain Tan failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Captain Tan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.