Powered by Automated Insights Taste the Rainbow Rallies to Inch by MagicMan#7
- Taste the Rainbow
Facing a 3.78-point deficit on Sunday night, Taste the Rainbow scored 26.25, sneaking by MagicMan#7 125.43 - 124.96 and also claim the highest score of the week. It could have gone either way, and the 0.47-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season. MagicMan#7 could not make the most of a massive improvement in scoring compared to last week's 85.46 - 77.04 loss against Balls Deep. Taste the Rainbow (2-0, 252.71 points) shifts into first place and MagicMan#7 (0-2, 202.00 points) winds up in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Taste the Rainbow
- Marshawn Lynch ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 231.0%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 24.48 points, Matt Ryan had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.15 points.
- Taste the Rainbow had 6 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Victor Cruz overachieved by 50.7%, scoring 14.90 points against a projected 9.89.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MagicMan#7
- Even though MagicMan#7 lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Maurice Jones-Drew could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 20.0% of his 9.48-point projection with 1.90 points.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 2-0 if they played MagicMan#7 every week.
- Taste the Rainbow would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Taste the Rainbow would have defeated MagicMan#7 127.28 - 77.04.
- If Taste the Rainbow had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-1.
- MagicMan#7 would have beaten every other team in the league besides Taste the Rainbow this week.
- MagicMan#7 would be 8-10 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Both of the losses this season for MagicMan#7 have been comeback losses.
- At 0.47 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- MagicMan#7 got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 53.45 points.
- Taste the Rainbow got a combined 37.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Both teams topped their projections, but MagicMan#7 performed better versus expectations than Taste the Rainbow and still lost.
- With 124.96 points, MagicMan#7 had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- In the loss, the Seattle Seahawks Defense had the highest DEF score in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.