Powered by Automated Insights Static X Gets Win over cheezyhead22
- Static X
Peyton Manning registered 22.99 points and LeSean McCoy scored 15.85 as Static X took down cheezyhead22, 89.84 - 81.04. Static X met expectations and scored 7.6% more points than projected (83.46). cheezyhead22 got 91.7% of a projected 88.34 points. Greg Olsen led cheezyhead22 with 13.70 points while Drew Brees racked up 13.44. Static X (2-0, 242.23 points) shifts into second place while cheezyhead22 (0-2, 181.63 points) winds up in last place.
Smooth Moves by Static X
- With 14.00 points, Sebastian Janikowski had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Peyton Manning put up 22.99 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- With 15.85 points, LeSean McCoy ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Static X had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 15.00 points scored by the Denver Broncos Defense outpaced their 7.66-point scoring projection by 95.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- Did not start Mike Wallace, who scored 21.25 points, surpassing his projected points by 202.3%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- cheezyhead22 fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 3.00 by Static X.
- cheezyhead22 had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 2.00 points scored by Frank Gore was just 27.7% of his 7.21-point projection.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- If Static X played cheezyhead22 every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Static X would have beaten four other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- Static X would have defeated cheezyhead22 152.39 - 100.59 had they played each other last week.
- Static X would be 14-4 if they played every team every week.
- cheezyhead22 would have lost to six other teams besides Static X this week.
- If they played every team every week, cheezyhead22 would be 5-13.
- Static X had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for cheezyhead22.
- cheezyhead22 got 14.60 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- cheezyhead22 scored 81.04 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Greg Olsen performed well in the loss by having the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week with 13.70 points.
- cheezyhead22 could not pull out the win, but Arian Foster did perform well with the eighth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 12.75 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, David Wilson scored only 0.85 points against his projected 7.77.
- Static X exceeded their scoring expectations while cheezyhead22 failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.