Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Picks Up Win Against Garv
NitroHawk took advantage of 22.15 points from Pierre Garcon and 16.00 from the New England Patriots Defense to take down Garv 93.23 - 78.54. Both sides failed to hit their projections, but NitroHawk scored 98.9% of a projected 94.26 points to pick up the win. Garv was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 152.39 - 115.05 loss against Static X. NitroHawk (1-1, 183.48 points) shifts into fifth place and Garv (0-2, 193.59 points) winds up in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Pierre Garcon had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.15 points.
- Doug Martin had 12.20 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- NitroHawk saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- By scoring 12.00 points, Blair Walsh beat his 8.23 projected points by 45.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Garv
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 10.24 against a projected 14.36.
- Colin Kaepernick had the lowest score in the league this week with -1.11 points.
- Garv got outscored 16.00 - 2.00 by NitroHawk at the DEF position.
- Garv got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by NitroHawk at the K position.
- Of the 9 starters on Garv, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- NitroHawk would be 1-1 if they played Garv every week.
- Besides Garv, NitroHawk would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-10.
- Besides NitroHawk, Garv would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- NitroHawk would have lost to Garv 115.05 - 90.25 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Garv would be 7-11.
- The margin of victory of 14.69 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- With 78.54 points, Garv ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.95 points.
- Even in the loss, the 13.45 points scored by C.J. Spiller was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Garv could not pull out the win, but Alfred Morris did perform well with the 10th-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 12.00 points.
- Jordy Nelson tried to help Garv in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 84.6%, scoring 16.80 points versus a 9.10-point projection.
- Stevan Ridley was on the winning team, but only scored 2.00 points against his projected 8.81.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.