Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Gets Victory over NitroHawk, Pushes Them from First Place
cheezyhead22 clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down NitroHawk again, this time by a final score of 87.74 - 75.25. Justin Tucker was the difference, garnering 19.00 points for cheezyhead22. The last time these teams met, Drew Brees led with 37.36. This is the tightest win for cheezyhead22 in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated NitroHawk 150.01 - 137.12 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- The 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Was smart to sit the Baltimore Ravens Defense this week, which had 1.00 point, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Andre Brown scored 16.40 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Keenan Allen overachieved by 42.5%, scoring 12.30 points against a projected 8.63.
- cheezyhead22 was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NitroHawk
- Left Cam Newton on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.66 points, beating his scoring projection by 45.9%, which also led the team.
- Should have started the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6.00 against a projected 9.52.
- Picked up and started the Cleveland Browns Defense, which scored a team-worst 22.7% of their projected point total.
- With 5.55 points against a projected 9.49, Pierre Garcon did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- NitroHawk got outscored 19.00 - 9.00 by cheezyhead22 at the K position.
- cheezyhead22 would be 9-4 if they played NitroHawk every week.
- Besides NitroHawk, cheezyhead22 would have defeated three other teams this week.
- cheezyhead22 would have defeated NitroHawk 98.96 - 54.78 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, cheezyhead22 would be 9-2.
- If cheezyhead22 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 73-44.
- NitroHawk would have lost to six other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, NitroHawk would be 6-5.
- NitroHawk would be 64-53 if they played every team every week.
- The 87.74 points by cheezyhead22 was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Drew Brees scored a season-low 6.89 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- At 12.49 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Two of the starters for cheezyhead22 scored higher than the leading scorer for NitroHawk.
- Despite being on the winning team, Wes Welker scored 3.40 points against a projected 10.59 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Frank Gore scored 7.45 points against a projected 9.91 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- cheezyhead22 is now 3-4 when failing to reach their projection and NitroHawk falls to 4-3 when scoring below their projected total.
- With 75.25 points, NitroHawk ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.