Powered by Automated Insights MagicMan#7 Spanks Garv, Takes Over First Place
MagicMan#7 remains undefeated in two matchups against Garv and they go all-out this time, with a 135.35 - 59.65 lopsided victory. MagicMan#7 gets pumped for Garv, against whom they have a 51.45-point average margin of victory. In fact, this particular blowout ranks second overall in the league this season. Josh Gordon was the team leader, putting up 35.05 points for MagicMan#7. The last time these teams met, Dez Bryant led with 19.05. MagicMan#7 beat Garv 95.39 - 68.19 in Week 4 and now averages 115.37 points against them.
Smooth Moves by MagicMan#7
- The 35.05 points scored by Josh Gordon was the third-highest WR score in the league this week and the fourth-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- Matthew Stafford ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 24.00 points.
- The 19.05 points scored by Calvin Johnson was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Le'Veon Bell had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- 6 of the 9 starters on MagicMan#7 exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Garv
- Garv left the 19.85 points scored by C.J. Spiller on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 193.6%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The WRs on Garv let them down, resulting in a 66.65 - 17.20 difference at the position.
- The RBs on Garv let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on MagicMan#7 28.55 - 12.90.
- It was a season-low 1.70 points for Jordy Nelson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 18.5% of a projected point total of 9.18.
- Shaun Suisham scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the third time this season with 1.40 points against a projected 7.45.
- MagicMan#7 would be 8-5 if they played Garv every week.
- MagicMan#7 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- MagicMan#7 would have defeated Garv 102.69 - 89.78 had they played each other last week.
- MagicMan#7 would be 7-4 if they played the same schedule as Garv.
- If MagicMan#7 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 76-41.
- Garv would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Garv would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as MagicMan#7.
- If they played every team every week, Garv would be 47-70.
- Three of the nine losses for Garv this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- The top players for MagicMan#7 were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Garv.
- Garv has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost four straight games.
- The margin of victory of 75.70 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- With a combined 66.65 points from the WR position, MagicMan#7 got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Garv had the league's lowest score of the week for the third time this season.
- MagicMan#7 won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.