Powered by Automated Insights Green Bay Natives Picks Up Victory over Static X, Yet to Lose in Series
- Green Bay Natives
- Static X
Green Bay Natives remains undefeated in two matchups against Static X with a 134.44 - 121.22 win. Green Bay Natives usually plays to a higher level against Static X, and has a 123.66-point average score in the series. This is 127.0% of their overall season average. This week, Alshon Jeffery was the key difference, grabbing 35.45 points. That's even more than Adrian Peterson, who led all players with 24.00 points the last time these teams met. With Jarrett Boykin delivering zero points for Green Bay Natives, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. This is the closest win for Green Bay Natives in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Static X 112.89 - 88.69 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Green Bay Natives
- The 35.45 points scored by Alshon Jeffery was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the third-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from DeMarco Murray, who scored 25.60 points.
- The 20.35 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Took Andrew Luck out of the starting lineup, who scored 4.10 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Took the Chicago Bears Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 7.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Static X
- The 3.00 points scored by Nick Folk fell short of his 6.26-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The RBs for Static X got outscored 42.15 - 19.46 by the RBs for Green Bay Natives.
- The 5.45 points scored by Antonio Brown was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 49.9% of his 10.92 projected points this week.
- Static X lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Green Bay Natives played Static X every week, they would be 6-7 this season.
- Besides Static X, Green Bay Natives would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Static X, Green Bay Natives would be 4-7.
- If Green Bay Natives had played every team in the league each week, they would be 67-50.
- In addition to Green Bay Natives, Static X would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Green Bay Natives would have lost to Static X 78.80 - 74.36.
- Static X would be 8-3 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- Static X would be 76-41 if they played every team every week.
- All five of the losses for Static X this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was a tough loss for Static X, which put up the fourth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 134.44 points scored by Green Bay Natives is their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- The 42.15 points by the RBs on Green Bay Natives was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Peyton Manning scored 38.91 points, the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get Static X the win.
- Green Bay Natives beat their projected points and now have a 7-2 record when beating their projection, while Static X falls to 6-2 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Torrey Smith did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 13.65 points.
- A.J. Green was on the losing team, but still had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.65 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.