Powered by Automated Insights Captain Tan Gets Win Against leatherandlacy to Capture Ninth Place
- Captain Tan
The Buffalo Bills Defense recorded 19.00 points and Chris Johnson scored 16.70 as Captain Tan got past leatherandlacy, 91.61 - 82.60. While Captain Tan (3-8) is only a game back of leatherandlacy (4-7), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 936.51 - 846.79. This win was revenge for a Week 2 87.99 - 82.10 upset loss to leatherandlacy. With Jason Witten delivering zero points for Captain Tan, the gap could have been wider.
Smooth Moves by Captain Tan
- Picked up the Buffalo Bills Defense, which led the matchup in scoring with 19.00 points.
- Chris Johnson had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Captain Tan saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Starter Jason Witten put up a zero, but Captain Tan still won.
- By scoring 12.05 points, Larry Fitzgerald beat his 8.70 projected points by 38.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- At the DEF position, leatherandlacy got outscored by Captain Tan 19.00 - 7.00.
- Jamaal Charles did not meet his 14.47 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for four straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 4.60 points.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on leatherandlacy underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- With 1.80 points versus a projected 8.09, Golden Tate scored only 22.2% of his projected point total.
- Captain Tan would be 3-8 if they played leatherandlacy every week.
- Captain Tan would have beaten three other teams besides leatherandlacy this week.
- Captain Tan would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- Captain Tan would be 27-72 if they played every team every week.
- leatherandlacy would have lost to six other teams besides Captain Tan this week.
- Captain Tan would have lost to leatherandlacy 63.74 - 51.51 had they played each other last week.
- leatherandlacy would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Captain Tan.
- If they played every team every week, leatherandlacy would be 42-57.
- Luck has not been with leatherandlacy, as five of their seven losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 30.45 points by the WRs on Captain Tan was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 5.15 points against a projected 7.16 and has now underachieved in seven straight games.
- leatherandlacy has now lost four games in a row.
- With 82.60 points, leatherandlacy ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Captain Tan was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Captain Tan beat their projected points and now have a 2-1 record when beating their projection, while leatherandlacy falls to 4-3 when exceeding their expected point total.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson had the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week with 17.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Captain Tan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.