Powered by Automated Insights Green Bay Natives Gets Victory over Balls Deep, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
- Green Bay Natives
- Balls Deep
Green Bay Natives beat Balls Deep 94.11 - 78.05 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. This week, Vincent Jackson was the winning factor, garnering 24.25 points. It was a little less than the 27.45 points Robert Griffin III got the last time these teams played. This is the closest win for Green Bay Natives in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Balls Deep 123.30 - 67.50 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Green Bay Natives
- Vincent Jackson ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 24.25 points.
- Took Antonio Gates out of the starting lineup, who scored 10.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- The 11.45 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Green Bay Natives topped their projected points.
- By scoring 14.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense beat their 9.27 projected points by 51.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Balls Deep
- Should have started Tom Brady, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 10.07 against a projected 11.73.
- The 4.25 points scored by Steven Jackson fell short of his 7.79-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Eric Decker scored 6.05 points against a projected 9.32 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has now failed to reach their projection for three straight games. This week they scored 6.00 points versus a projected 8.91.
- Balls Deep could have used more points from the TE position, where Green Bay Natives beat them 11.45 - 3.35.
- If Green Bay Natives played Balls Deep every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- Besides Balls Deep, Green Bay Natives would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Green Bay Natives would have defeated Balls Deep 82.86 - 82.17.
- If they played the same schedule as Balls Deep, Green Bay Natives would be 4-5.
- If Green Bay Natives had played every team in the league each week, they would be 57-42.
- Besides Green Bay Natives, Balls Deep would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Balls Deep would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- If they played every team every week, Balls Deep would be 24-75.
- Balls Deep has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost seven straight games.
- Green Bay Natives won by 16.06 points, covering the 4.25-point spread.
- The RBs on Green Bay Natives collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.10 points.
- Balls Deep got a combined 30.45 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Philip Rivers scored 10.26 points against a projected 13.51 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Green Bay Natives has now won three games in a row.
- This is the first week this season that Balls Deep is in last place in the league.
- Green Bay Natives overachieved in the win, improving to 6-2 when beating their projected points this season, while Balls Deep falls to 0-5 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.