Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Wins Against Garv for Seventh in a Row
NitroHawk defeated Garv 96.13 - 74.80 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Harry Douglas did the most damage, grabbing 20.70 points for NitroHawk. The last time these teams met, Pierre Garcon led with 22.15. This is the largest margin for NitroHawk in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Garv 93.23 - 77.44 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Added Chris Ivory, who exceeded his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 134.9%.
- The 20.70 points scored by Harry Douglas ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 13.55 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 7.31, Robbie Gould exceeded his scoring projection by 64.2%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, NitroHawk was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Garv
- Left Ryan Mathews on the bench, where he scored 13.15 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 110.4%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Cecil Shorts III has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 2.10 points versus a projected 8.53.
- The RBs on Garv let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on NitroHawk 17.30 - 7.50.
- Garv had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 2.85 points scored by Danny Woodhead was just 31.3% of his 9.12-point projection.
- If NitroHawk played Garv every week, they would be 7-4 this season.
- NitroHawk would have beaten five other teams besides Garv this week.
- NitroHawk would have defeated Garv 94.56 - 87.70 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Garv, NitroHawk would be 6-3.
- NitroHawk would be 61-38 if they played every team every week.
- Garv would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, Garv would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Garv would be 41-58.
- NitroHawk won by the largest margin of victory in the league (21.33 points) for the second time this season.
- NitroHawk has won seven straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- NitroHawk scored 96.13 points against a projected 80.47 and beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- It was the second time this season that Garv has had the lowest score in the league.
- This was the second time this season that Garv lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- This is the third week this season that NitroHawk has been in first place.
- NitroHawk overachieved and improves to 5-1 when doing so, while Garv fell short of their projection. They are now 1-5 when scoring less than expected.
- In the loss, Alex Smith had the fourth-highest QB score in the league this week with 19.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.