Powered by Automated Insights Static X Gets Win over cheezyhead22 to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Static X
Static X defeated cheezyhead22 104.26 - 98.95 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. cheezyhead22 is still a tough matchup for Static X, who has a 7.30-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot thinner than their 25.74-point average margin of victory on the season. This week, Antonio Brown was the difference, getting 27.45 points. That's even higher than Peyton Manning, who led all players with 22.99 points the last time these teams met. Static X beat cheezyhead22 89.84 - 80.54 in Week 2 and now averages 97.05 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Static X
- LeSean McCoy ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 21.50 points against a projected 11.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Antonio Brown ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 153.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- The 9.75 points by Maurice Jones-Drew topped a projected 6.94, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Static X topped their projected points.
- Torrey Smith overachieved by 32.9%, scoring 10.10 points against a projected 7.60.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- 5 of the starters on cheezyhead22 scored less than their projected points.
- Knowshon Moreno fell short of his scoring projection with 3.95 points, just 34.5% of his projected 11.45.
- Drew Brees underachieved, scoring 15.05 points, only 79.0% of his projected 19.04.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- Static X would be 7-4 if they played cheezyhead22 every week.
- Besides cheezyhead22, Static X would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Static X would have defeated cheezyhead22 117.30 - 85.94.
- If they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22, Static X would be 6-3.
- If Static X had played every team in the league each week, they would be 66-33.
- cheezyhead22 would have lost to just one other team besides Static X this week.
- cheezyhead22 would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Static X.
- If they played every team every week, cheezyhead22 would be 62-37.
- cheezyhead22 has lost six times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- It was a tough loss for cheezyhead22, which put up the ninth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Static X topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the seventh time.
- The RBs on Static X collectively had their best week of the season with 31.25 points.
- The 5.31-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- The WRs from cheezyhead22 scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 12.30 points.
- Static X got 82.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- In the loss, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 28.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.