Powered by Automated Insights Taste the Rainbow Humiliates cheezyhead22, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- Taste the Rainbow
Taste the Rainbow stays unbeaten in two matchups against cheezyhead22 and they crank it up in this one, with a 123.70 - 85.94 big win. Taste the Rainbow scores a lot against cheezyhead22, and their average score in the series is 125.49 points, 132.0% of their total season average. This week, Brandon Marshall was the team leader, getting 27.45 points. It was a bit of a drop-off from the 31.40 points Victor Cruz got the last time these teams played. Taste the Rainbow won 127.28 - 100.59 in Week 1, and now has a 32.23-point average margin of victory over cheezyhead22.
Smooth Moves by Taste the Rainbow
- Julius Thomas had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 12.30.
- Brandon Marshall brought in 27.45 points, which was good enough to rank fifth in the league in scoring this week and third-best of any player on Taste the Rainbow this season.
- Took the New Orleans Saints Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 4.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Sat TE Coby Fleener on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 5.65 points.
- With 20.55 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- Did not start Marques Colston, who scored 19.85 points, surpassing his projected points by 150.0%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the starters on cheezyhead22 underperformed versus their projections.
- Greg Olsen was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 22.6% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The RBs on cheezyhead22 let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Taste the Rainbow 50.60 - 20.30.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Taste the Rainbow and were outscored 30.80 - 6.60.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 5-5 if they played cheezyhead22 every week.
- Taste the Rainbow would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22.
- If Taste the Rainbow had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-37.
- Besides Taste the Rainbow, cheezyhead22 would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Taste the Rainbow would have lost to cheezyhead22 137.79 - 66.13.
- If they played the same schedule as Taste the Rainbow, cheezyhead22 would be 5-3.
- cheezyhead22 would be 55-35 if they played every team every week.
- The 123.70 points by Taste the Rainbow led the league. It is the third time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Taste the Rainbow had the week's largest margin of victory (37.76 points) for the fourth time this season.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the 11th-most points in the league this season with 36.84, but it was not enough to get cheezyhead22 the win.
- Taste the Rainbow snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- cheezyhead22 got a combined 20.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a combined 50.60 points from their RBs, Taste the Rainbow got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Victor Cruz did little to help Taste the Rainbow, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 3.35 points against a projected 9.74.
- cheezyhead22 falls to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.