Powered by Automated Insights Green Bay Natives Silences Captain Tan, Moves Up to Third Place
- Green Bay Natives
- Captain Tan
Green Bay Natives pummeled Captain Tan 82.86 - 51.51, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. Adrian Peterson got 16.85 points and was the leading scorer for Green Bay Natives. It was less than his 25.55 points in the last matchup with Captain Tan. Captain Tan is not a guaranteed win for Green Bay Natives, who has a 16.36-point average margin of victory against them. It's thinner than their 35.70-point average margin of victory on the season (second in the league). Green Bay Natives is averaging 96.42 points against Captain Tan and beat them 109.98 - 108.61 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Green Bay Natives
- The 16.85 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Alshon Jeffery scored 15.45 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jarrett Boykin scored 14.60 points and beat his scoring projection by 139.0%, which led the matchup.
- Green Bay Natives won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Both of the starting RBs beat their projected point totals.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Captain Tan
- The Dallas Cowboys Defense scored the fewest points in the league with -1.00 against a projected 6.52 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Captain Tan had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Trent Richardson scored 3.25 points against a projected 8.29 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Denarius Moore has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.75 points versus a projected 6.02.
- It was a poor performance for Captain Tan at WR, where they were outdone by Green Bay Natives 32.95 - 10.30.
- Green Bay Natives would be 9-1 if they played Captain Tan every week.
- Besides Captain Tan, Green Bay Natives would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Green Bay Natives would have defeated Captain Tan 99.37 - 94.94.
- If they played the same schedule as Captain Tan, Green Bay Natives would be 5-3.
- If Green Bay Natives had played every team in the league each week, they would be 52-38.
- Captain Tan would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Captain Tan would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- If they played every team every week, Captain Tan would be 23-67.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Captain Tan. Their 51.51 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The 82.86 points by Green Bay Natives was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Captain Tan got a combined 7.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Philip Rivers scored 10.71 points against a projected 17.73 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Vincent Jackson scored 2.90 points against a projected 9.57 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Antonio Gates did little to help Green Bay Natives, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 5.10 points against a projected 9.86.
- Green Bay Natives is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- With a record of 0-4, Captain Tan is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
- Captain Tan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.