Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Slaps leatherandlacy, Tacks On Sixth Straight Win
NitroHawk got the third-highest score of the week from Demaryius Thomas on the way to their sixth consecutive win when they dismantled leatherandlacy 94.56 - 63.74. They clinched a playoff spot in the process. They've climbed from seventh place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 5. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the third-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 96.75 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, leatherandlacy had a starter score zero points (Jermaine Gresham). leatherandlacy slides to eighth place with a 4-6 record. NitroHawk has not lost since Week 4.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Demaryius Thomas had 31.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Pierre Garcon scored 20.45 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Zac Stacy overachieved by 20.5%, scoring 10.40 points against a projected 8.63.
- NitroHawk won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Scored 94.56 points from players in the starting lineup versus 16.28 points from players left on the bench for the highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season for NitroHawk.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- leatherandlacy picked up Eddie Lacy, who then fell short of his 10.11-point projection by scoring 5.20 points.
- With 2.65 points against a projected 8.03, Anquan Boldin did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Matt Bryant scored 6.00 points against a projected 9.10 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from NitroHawk and were outscored 56.30 - 24.75.
- The RBs on leatherandlacy let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on NitroHawk 16.75 - 7.25.
- If NitroHawk played leatherandlacy every week, they would be 6-4 this season.
- Besides leatherandlacy, NitroHawk would have defeated six other teams this week.
- NitroHawk would have defeated leatherandlacy 136.34 - 60.84 had they played each other last week.
- NitroHawk would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 55-35.
- Besides NitroHawk, leatherandlacy would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- leatherandlacy would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as NitroHawk.
- If they played every team every week, leatherandlacy would be 40-50.
- With a combined 56.30 points from the WR position, NitroHawk got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- With the win, NitroHawk has a six-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- NitroHawk covered the 3.94-point spread, winning by 30.82 points.
- The 7.25 total points by the RBs on leatherandlacy was their smallest RB output this season.
- NitroHawk beat leatherandlacy at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for leatherandlacy.
- The loss was the third in a row for leatherandlacy.
- NitroHawk ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- leatherandlacy remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.