Powered by Automated Insights Taste the Rainbow Gets Win Against cheezyhead22
- Taste the Rainbow
Taste the Rainbow defeated cheezyhead22 127.28 - 100.59 and put up the second-highest score in the league this week. Each team hit their projections but Taste the Rainbow scored 44.4% more than a projected 88.15 points to get the win. Drew Brees led cheezyhead22 with 22.24 points while Wes Welker racked up 17.85. Taste the Rainbow starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. cheezyhead22 opens at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Taste the Rainbow
- With 31.40 points, Victor Cruz ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 246.2%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Reggie Bush scored 22.55 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.20 points.
- Taste the Rainbow saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- With 21.68 points versus a projected 16.89, Matt Ryan exceeded his scoring projection by 28.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by cheezyhead22
- At the DEF position, cheezyhead22 got outscored 10.00 - 2.00 by Taste the Rainbow.
- Even though cheezyhead22 lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense could not reach their projected point total, scoring only 22.8% of their 8.77-point projection with 2.00 points.
- cheezyhead22 lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- Taste the Rainbow would have beaten seven other teams besides cheezyhead22 this week.
- Taste the Rainbow would have had to score 50.00 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Taste the Rainbow, cheezyhead22 would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If cheezyhead22 had scored 23.31 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for cheezyhead22.
- Taste the Rainbow got a combined 34.65 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The 26.69-point margin of victory by Taste the Rainbow was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Matt Forte was a bright spot for cheezyhead22 in the loss with 12.55 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week.
- In the loss, Frank Gore had the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week with 10.25 points.
- Although cheezyhead22 lost, Wes Welker played well, bringing in 86.3% more points than was projected (17.85 points against a projected 9.58).
- Marshawn Lynch was on the winning team, but only scored 3.60 points against his projected 9.15.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.