Powered by Automated Insights leatherandlacy Surprises NitroHawk
leatherandlacy overcame a 9.68-point projected spread to beat NitroHawk, 116.55 - 90.25 for the upset. They got a team-leading 27.90 points from Anquan Boldin and 20.20 from Randall Cobb. leatherandlacy piled up 40.7% more points than projected (82.85). NitroHawk fell just short of projections and got 97.5% of their projected 92.53 points. NitroHawk was led by Demaryius Thomas with 27.55 points and Reggie Wayne who scored 14.80. leatherandlacy (1-0) kicks off the campaign in third place while NitroHawk (0-1) debuts in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by leatherandlacy
- With 27.90 points, Anquan Boldin got the eighth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 299.1%, which was the third-biggest percentage in the league.
- leatherandlacy had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Randall Cobb scored 20.20 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had 12.50 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 10.80 points, Darren McFadden ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NitroHawk
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 0.30 points scored by Stevan Ridley was just 3.4% of his 8.92-point projection.
- Cam Newton scored only 76.8% of his 13.54-point projection, with 10.40 points.
- The two RBs on NitroHawk let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- Besides NitroHawk, leatherandlacy would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If leatherandlacy had scored 35.85 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides leatherandlacy, NitroHawk would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If NitroHawk had scored 12.97 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- NitroHawk ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Demaryius Thomas ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 27.55 points.
- leatherandlacy got the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week with 31.40 points.
- The 49.05 points scored by the WR on NitroHawk was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
- Reggie Wayne tried to help NitroHawk in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 76.8%, scoring 14.80 points versus an 8.37-point projection.
- Matt Bryant failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 5.00 points of his projected 9.58.
- leatherandlacy exceeded their scoring expectations while NitroHawk failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.