Powered by Automated Insights MajesticEagles Buries TJs TROJANS, Makes It Six in a Row
- TJs TROJANS
MajesticEagles earned their sixth win in as many matchups when they trashed TJs TROJANS 75.46 - 42.34. They were led by Peyton Manning who had 24.86 points and Josh Brown who got 18.00. The streak is the result of some high scoring by MajesticEagles, who owns the fourth-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 93.08 points per matchup. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as MajesticEagles had two starters turn in zero points and TJs TROJANS also had two. TJs TROJANS goes to 3-3 and falls to eighth place. MajesticEagles stays unbeaten and in the top spot at 6-0.
Smooth Moves by MajesticEagles
- With 18.00 points, Josh Brown had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- MajesticEagles saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 24.86 points. The score was also high enough to rank seventh in the league.
- With 8.10 points, Jordan Cameron ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, MajesticEagles was still able to win.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, MajesticEagles was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TJs TROJANS
- TJs TROJANS left the 16.80 points scored by Emmanuel Sanders on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 171.4%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Ben Roethlisberger, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.10 against a projected 14.95.
- Tom Brady scored 8.14 points against a projected 15.63 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- TJs TROJANS tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- At the QB position, TJs TROJANS got outscored 24.86 - 8.14 by MajesticEagles.
- MajesticEagles would be 5-1 if they played TJs TROJANS every week.
- Besides TJs TROJANS, MajesticEagles would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MajesticEagles would have defeated TJs TROJANS 86.64 - 65.62.
- MajesticEagles would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as TJs TROJANS.
- MajesticEagles would be 43-23 if they played every team every week.
- TJs TROJANS would have lost to nine other teams besides MajesticEagles this week.
- TJs TROJANS would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as MajesticEagles.
- If they played every team every week, TJs TROJANS would be 22-44.
- TJs TROJANS has underachieved every week this season, scoring 42.34 points against a projected 79.14 this week.
- The RBs on TJs TROJANS collectively had their worst week of the season with only 14.90 points.
- TJs TROJANS had their lowest output of the season with 42.34 points.
- The WRs on MajesticEagles collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.50 points.
- MajesticEagles had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for TJs TROJANS.
- Bilal Powell did little to help MajesticEagles, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 3.90 points against a projected 6.48.
- MajesticEagles ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for TJs TROJANS.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TJs TROJANS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.