Powered by Automated Insights Southern Redneck's Wins Comeback Nailbiter over Jesus to Capture Fourth Place
- Southern Redneck's
Southern Redneck's (4-2, 475.42 points) took one from Jesus (0-6, 385.56 points) 54.00 - 52.94, led by Aaron Rodgers with 22.50 points and Dan Bailey who had 17.00. Southern Redneck's had a 17.00 - 11.80 advantage after the early games on Sunday. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 27.34. However, Southern Redneck's pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 11.00 points from the Seattle Seahawks Defense.
Smooth Moves by Southern Redneck's
- The 17.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the second-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Aaron Rodgers ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.50 points.
- Southern Redneck's was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with four starters scoring zero points, Southern Redneck's was still able to win.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense overachieved by 25.1%, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 8.79.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jesus
- Tavon Austin was last on the team in scoring with 0.90 points against a projected 3.43 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Got beat by Southern Redneck's even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Marques Colston scored 1.80 points against a projected 10.18 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At the DEF position, Jesus got outscored by Southern Redneck's 11.00 - 5.00.
- The 13.34 points scored by Matt Ryan was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 69.4% of his 19.22 projected points this week.
- If Southern Redneck's played Jesus every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Besides Jesus, Southern Redneck's would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Southern Redneck's would have defeated Jesus 86.60 - 55.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jesus, Southern Redneck's would be 2-3.
- If Southern Redneck's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-33.
- Besides Southern Redneck's, Jesus would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Southern Redneck's, Jesus would be 2-3.
- If they played every team every week, Jesus would be 15-51.
- The 54.00 points scored by Southern Redneck's is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Jesus has underachieved every week this season, scoring 52.94 points against a projected 71.74 this week.
- Southern Redneck's was not able to cover the 2.01-point spread in the win.
- Greg Jennings scored a season-low 0.90 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The 3.30 total points by the RBs on Jesus was their smallest RB output this season.
- Jesus had 52.94 points, their season-low.
- Southern Redneck's had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Jesus.
- Southern Redneck's improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Southern Redneck's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.