Powered by Automated Insights GMONEY Beats MaxyMen, Moves Up to Seventh Place
GMONEY beat MaxyMen 113.66 - 91.38 and put up the second-highest point total in the league this week. These two teams are tied for seventh place with 3-3 records, but MaxyMen has a clear lead in points, 560.28 - 489.56. GMONEY piled up 20.1% more points than projected (94.63). MaxyMen just fell short of hitting their projections and scored 91.5% of their projected 99.86 points. Adding insult to injury, MaxyMen had a starter score zero points (Rueben Randle).
Smooth Moves by GMONEY
- Calvin Johnson scored 36.90 points, the highest of any player on GMONEY this season.
- With 27.96 points against a projected 19.31, Colin Kaepernick ranked fifth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Sat Dwayne Bowe, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.70.
- Reggie Bush had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.20 points.
- With 11.20 points, Vernon Davis had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MaxyMen
- With 1.50 points against a projected 7.49, Danny Amendola did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- MaxyMen needed more points from the QB position, where GMONEY beat them 27.96 - 5.98.
- With 5.98 points, Robert Griffin III had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 27.2% of his 21.96 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- MaxyMen was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Rueben Randle did not score, with 0 points against a projected 7.53.
- If GMONEY played MaxyMen every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- GMONEY would have beaten nine other teams besides MaxyMen this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MaxyMen, GMONEY would be 2-3.
- If GMONEY had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-33.
- MaxyMen would have lost to just one other team besides GMONEY this week.
- GMONEY would have lost to MaxyMen 102.42 - 80.86 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as GMONEY, MaxyMen would be 4-1.
- MaxyMen would be 47-19 if they played every team every week.
- Although MaxyMen lost, they did put up the fifth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- MaxyMen could not extend their three-game win streak.
- The 113.66 points scored by GMONEY is their highest score of the season and the seventh-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 42.40 points from their WRs, GMONEY got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- GMONEY beat MaxyMen at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for MaxyMen.
- In the loss, Jordy Nelson scored 24.30 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- GMONEY outdid their projection in the win, while MaxyMen came in under their point expectation. GMONEY is now 2-1 when overachieving, while MaxyMen falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Even in the loss, the 14.30 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.