Powered by Automated Insights MaxyMen Slaps TJs TROJANS
- TJs TROJANS
MaxyMen benefited from 18.06 points from Andrew Luck and 18.00 from Matt Prater to crush TJs TROJANS 93.66 - 62.28. These two teams are tied for sixth place with 1-2 records, but MaxyMen has a clear lead in points, 278.70 - 212.82. TJs TROJANS has failed to meet expectations all season, managing only 76.7% of their projected points in this matchup. Adding insult to injury, TJs TROJANS had two starters score zero points (Pierre Garcon and Miles Austin).
Smooth Moves by MaxyMen
- With 18.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- With 11.00 points, Rashard Mendenhall, who MaxyMen picked up this week, beat his 8.72-point projection by 26.2%.
- The 14.60 points scored by Josh Gordon was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Andrew Luck had the third-highest score of any player on MaxyMen this season, leading the team with 18.06 points.
- The 12.00 points were a season-high for the New England Patriots Defense. The score beat their 8.52-point projection by 40.8%, which also was a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TJs TROJANS
- TJs TROJANS was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- TJs TROJANS would have welcomed more points at WR, where MaxyMen topped them 28.30 - 6.00.
- At the QB position, TJs TROJANS got outscored 18.06 - 6.88 by MaxyMen.
- At the DEF position, TJs TROJANS got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by MaxyMen.
- With a season-low 6.88 points versus a projected 19.00, Tom Brady failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- If MaxyMen played TJs TROJANS every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides TJs TROJANS, MaxyMen would have defeated six other teams this week.
- MaxyMen would have defeated TJs TROJANS 96.98 - 67.74 had they played each other last week.
- MaxyMen would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as TJs TROJANS.
- If MaxyMen had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-12.
- TJs TROJANS would have lost to seven other teams besides MaxyMen this week.
- TJs TROJANS would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as MaxyMen.
- If they played every team every week, TJs TROJANS would be 9-24.
- TJs TROJANS has underachieved every week this season, scoring 62.28 points against a projected 81.17 this week.
- The 31.38-point win by MaxyMen beat the 3.43-point spread.
- With the big loss, TJs TROJANS falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- TJs TROJANS scored 62.28 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Jason Witten had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 18.10 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jordy Nelson had a season-low 8.20 points against a projected 11.36 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The win by MaxyMen was achieved despite having Danny Amendola put up a season-low 5.50 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- LeGarrette Blount did not contribute much to the win by MaxyMen. He only scored 3.10 points of a projected 10.51.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TJs TROJANS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.