Powered by Automated Insights GMONEY Rocks TJs TROJANS
- TJs TROJANS
GMONEY accumulated the third-highest point total this season, thumping TJs TROJANS 137.28 - 71.26. This was an epic rout, with the 66.02-point margin of victory being the 10th-highest recorded in the league this season. TJs TROJANS was led by Tom Brady with 21.84 points and Maurice Jones-Drew who scored 12.42. GMONEY (6-5, 995.34 points) remains in sixth place and TJs TROJANS (7-4, 815.38 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by GMONEY
- Ben Tate had the best RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.20 points.
- The 23.68 points scored by Nick Foles ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Benched Colin Kaepernick, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 17.10 points.
- Reggie Bush had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 22.20 points.
- With 16.10 points, Calvin Johnson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TJs TROJANS
- Did not start Emmanuel Sanders, who scored 10.30 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 42.5%.
- Miles Austin was last on the team in scoring with 1.80 points against a projected 5.29 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Steve Smith has now failed to reach his projection for six straight games. This week he scored 5.10 points versus a projected 8.85.
- The RBs on TJs TROJANS let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on GMONEY 50.40 - 18.12.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from GMONEY and were outscored 32.00 - 11.00.
- If GMONEY played TJs TROJANS every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- GMONEY would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- GMONEY would have defeated TJs TROJANS 94.20 - 82.26 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as TJs TROJANS, GMONEY would be 8-2.
- If GMONEY had played every team in the league each week, they would be 80-41.
- TJs TROJANS would have lost to six other teams besides GMONEY this week.
- TJs TROJANS would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as GMONEY.
- If they played every team every week, TJs TROJANS would be 51-70.
- GMONEY had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for TJs TROJANS.
- GMONEY scored 137.28 points, the highest in the league this week and third-highest in the league this season.
- GMONEY got a combined 50.40 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- TJs TROJANS had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- In the loss, Greg Zuerlein scored 8.00 points against a projected 6.33 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- GMONEY inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 3-2 in blowouts this year.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for TJs TROJANS.
- With the big loss, TJs TROJANS falls to 4-3 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TJs TROJANS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.