Powered by Automated Insights TJs TROJANS Humiliates Southern Redneck's, Streak Now at Three
- TJs TROJANS
- Southern Redneck's
TJs TROJANS earned their third win in as many matchups when they smashed Southern Redneck's 76.84 - 47.30. They got a lift from Marshawn Lynch, who led the team with 24.30 points and Tom Brady who had 15.14. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for TJs TROJANS, has allowed them to move up from eighth place in Week 9 to fifth place now. TJs TROJANS started three players with zero points while Southern Redneck's served up five goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Southern Redneck's falls to ninth place with a 4-5 record. TJs TROJANS has recently beaten The Barbarians (96.88 - 85.78) and Jaydon's Team (72.40 - 34.98).
Smooth Moves by TJs TROJANS
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score of the season came from Marshawn Lynch, who scored 24.30 points.
- TJs TROJANS won despite having 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The Chicago Bears Defense exceeded scoring projections by 51.1%, with 14.00 points against a projected 9.27.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, TJs TROJANS was still able to win.
- TJs TROJANS saw both of their starting RBs top their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Southern Redneck's
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.40 points.
- Even though Southern Redneck's lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Southern Redneck's.
- Darren Sproles was last on the team in scoring with 3.50 points against a projected 7.72 and underachieved for the sixth time this season.
- With 47.30 points from their starters and 38.50 total points left on the bench, Southern Redneck's had their worst starter/bench scoring ratio of the season.
- If TJs TROJANS played Southern Redneck's every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- Besides Southern Redneck's, TJs TROJANS would have defeated four other teams this week.
- TJs TROJANS would have defeated Southern Redneck's 72.40 - 41.40 had they played each other last week.
- TJs TROJANS would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Southern Redneck's.
- If TJs TROJANS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-57.
- Southern Redneck's would have lost to eight other teams besides TJs TROJANS this week.
- Southern Redneck's would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as TJs TROJANS.
- Southern Redneck's would be 40-59 if they played every team every week.
- After scoring 76.84 points against a projected 68.69, TJs TROJANS has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- TJs TROJANS won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Southern Redneck's got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 0 points this week.
- Steve Smith scored 6.20 points against a projected 8.69 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- TJs TROJANS is now 4-2 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- TJs TROJANS got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 33.80 points.
- All of the points for TJs TROJANS this week came from players they drafted.
- Southern Redneck's is now 2-2 in blowout games, including losses in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TJs TROJANS
- Southern Redneck's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.