Powered by Automated Insights GMONEY Gets Win Against MajesticEagles to Capture Sixth Place
GMONEY took down MajesticEagles 96.42 - 73.82, led by Calvin Johnson, who notched the second-highest player score this week with 29.90 points. Both sides failed to meet expectations, but GMONEY scored 96.4% of a projected 100.06 points to pick up the win. MajesticEagles, coming off a 101.20 - 59.86 win against T.Y.'s Playmakers, saw their scoring fall off this week. GMONEY (5-4, 763.86 points) climbs into sixth place while MajesticEagles (8-1, 801.12 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by GMONEY
- Calvin Johnson had 29.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Nick Foles ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.62 points.
- Benched Colin Kaepernick, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 14.58 points.
- Randy Bullock had his highest scoring output of the season with 13.00 points.
- GMONEY was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MajesticEagles
- Left Robbie Gould on the bench, where he scored 12.00 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 64.2%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Should have started Eddie Lacy, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 10.80 against a projected 11.45.
- The 2.80 points scored by Bilal Powell fell short of his 7.28-point projection, the seventh straight game where that has happened.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Peyton Manning had the highest projected points in the matchup with 22.88, but fell short by scoring 14.92 points.
- If GMONEY played MajesticEagles every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- Besides MajesticEagles, GMONEY would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MajesticEagles, GMONEY would be 6-2.
- GMONEY would be 59-40 if they played every team every week.
- MajesticEagles would have lost to six other teams besides GMONEY this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GMONEY would have lost to MajesticEagles 101.20 - 73.24.
- MajesticEagles would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as GMONEY.
- MajesticEagles would be 60-39 if they played every team every week.
- GMONEY covered the 8.33-point spread, winning by 22.60 points.
- MajesticEagles saw their eight-game win streak come to an end.
- GMONEY beat MajesticEagles at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for MajesticEagles.
- Although GMONEY won, it was no thanks to the New Orleans Saints Defense, which scored 6.00 points and has now scored below their projection in three straight weeks.
- With 38.20 points, GMONEY got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- GMONEY had the third-highest score in the league this week with 96.42 points.
- MajesticEagles is in first place, the fifth week that they have sat atop the standings.
- GMONEY is now 2-3 when failing to reach their projection and MajesticEagles falls to 4-1 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.