Powered by Automated Insights MajesticEagles Pounds T.Y.'s Playmakers for Eighth Straight Win
- T.Y.'s Playmakers
MajesticEagles took advantage of 27.10 points from Peyton Manning and 15.50 from DeMarco Murray, crushing T.Y.'s Playmakers, 101.20 - 60.06. MajesticEagles can not be stopped this season and remains undefeated. T.Y.'s Playmakers suffered a huge drop in scoring from last week's 121.66 - 44.26 win against Jesus. To make matters worse, T.Y.'s Playmakers got goose eggs from both Rob Gronkowski and the Kansas City Chiefs Defense. T.Y.'s Playmakers (3-5, 666.94 points) drops to ninth place and MajesticEagles (8-0, 727.30 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by MajesticEagles
- With 27.10 points, Peyton Manning ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and had the third-highest score of any player on MajesticEagles this season.
- With 15.50 points, DeMarco Murray ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- MajesticEagles had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
- Torrey Smith exceeded scoring projections by 37.4%, with 10.60 points against a projected 7.71.
- All three of the starting WRs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by T.Y.'s Playmakers
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 15.50 points scored by Giovani Bernard on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 97.5%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Jay Cutler, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.00 against a projected 17.87.
- With 3.50 points against a projected 11.48, Trent Richardson did not meet his projection for the sixth straight game.
- The 5.60 points scored by Ray Rice fell short of his 10.99-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for T.Y.'s Playmakers.
- If MajesticEagles played T.Y.'s Playmakers every week, they would be 5-3 this season.
- MajesticEagles would have beaten eight other teams besides T.Y.'s Playmakers this week.
- MajesticEagles would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as T.Y.'s Playmakers.
- If MajesticEagles had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-32.
- T.Y.'s Playmakers would have lost to six other teams besides MajesticEagles this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MajesticEagles would have lost to T.Y.'s Playmakers 121.66 - 67.60.
- T.Y.'s Playmakers would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as MajesticEagles.
- If they played every team every week, T.Y.'s Playmakers would be 46-42.
- All five of the losses for T.Y.'s Playmakers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Steven Hauschka had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 19.00 points.
- In the loss, Chris Givens scored 5.40 points against a projected 4.29 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With the win, MajesticEagles remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- It was quite a beating for T.Y.'s Playmakers, who now is 2-4 in blowouts this year.
- The drafted players on MajesticEagles put up 87.5% of the team's points this week.
- The margin of victory of 41.14 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- MajesticEagles is in first place, the fourth week that they have sat atop the standings.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- T.Y.'s Playmakers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.