Powered by Automated Insights Jesus Puts a Surprise Beatdown on GMONEY, Knocks Them Back into Seventh Place
Jesus amassed the highest point total in the league this week and upset GMONEY 112.98 - 74.24, overcoming a 39.53-point spread. The beating was the second blowout loss of the year for GMONEY. GMONEY was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 104.64 - 80.18 win against Boyle's Broncos. With Jesus delivering goose eggs from two of their starters, the margin could have been larger. GMONEY (4-4, 668.44 points) drops to seventh place and Jesus (1-7, 542.80 points) remains mired in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Jesus
- Tavon Austin scored the most points of any player on Jesus this season with 32.20.
- The 28.80 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the sixth-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- With 16.70 points, Marques Colston ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Jesus won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Donald Brown overachieved by 67.4%, scoring 12.30 points against a projected 7.35.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GMONEY
- Left Nick Foles on the bench, where he ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 22.92 points.
- The lowest score by a player for GMONEY this week was 0.20 points from Vernon Davis. The score was below his projected points of 9.97, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- GMONEY would have welcomed more points at WR, where Jesus topped them 77.70 - 26.70.
- Jesus had a better day at the QB position, topping GMONEY 12.38 - 4.24.
- Colin Kaepernick had a season-low 4.24 points against a projected 16.33 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- Jesus would be 2-6 if they played GMONEY every week.
- Jesus would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Jesus would be 2-5 if they played the same schedule as GMONEY.
- If Jesus had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-61.
- In addition to Jesus, GMONEY would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Jesus would have lost to GMONEY 104.64 - 44.26 had they played each other last week.
- GMONEY would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as Jesus.
- If they played every team every week, GMONEY would be 50-38.
- Jesus got a combined 77.70 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Jesus had a league-high for the week with 112.98 points, which is the 10th-highest score in the league this season.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by GMONEY.
- Jesus snapped their seven-game losing streak with the win.
- Jesus beat GMONEY at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for GMONEY.
- Although Jesus won, it was no thanks to Matt Ryan, who scored 12.38 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis scored 3.60 points against a projected 6.13 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Jesus won in a blowout. They are now 1-3 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.