Powered by Automated Insights Jack's Team Tops I Win
- Jack's Team
- I Win
Jack's Team took down I Win 116.80 - 83.58 and amassed the second-highest score in the league this week. Jack's Team beat their projections and scored 12.5% more than their projected 103.79 points, while I Win did not meet to their projections and scored only 86.9% of a projected 96.18. Jimmy Graham led I Win with 23.90 points while Drew Brees brought in 14.88. Jack's Team (1-1, 243.36 points) shifts into third place and I Win (0-2, 166.86 points) goes to the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Jack's Team
- With 23.90 points, Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- Pierre Garcon scored 20.30 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.30 points.
- Matt Forte had 14.10 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Jack's Team saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Win
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 17.10 points scored by Stevie Johnson on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 139.2%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Matthew Stafford, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 17.22 against a projected 18.36.
- I Win had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Jack's Team and were outscored 46.90 - 21.60.
- The RBs on I Win let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Jack's Team 22.80 - 10.20.
- If Jack's Team played I Win every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Jack's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides I Win this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jack's Team would have defeated I Win 126.56 - 83.28.
- Jack's Team would be 14-4 if they played every team every week.
- I Win would have lost to six other teams besides Jack's Team this week.
- If they played every team every week, I Win would be 3-15.
- The 116.80 points scored by Jack's Team ranked second in the league this week.
- The 33.22-point margin of victory by Jack's Team was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- I Win scored 83.58 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- I Win lost, but Jimmy Graham played well, scoring 23.90 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- Jason Witten was on the winning team, but only scored 1.20 points against his projected 8.13.
- Jack's Team exceeded their scoring expectations while I Win failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Jack's Team
- I Win
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.