Powered by Automated Insights yayfootball Beats f's Swell Team
- f's Swell Team
yayfootball got the third-highest player point total in the league this week from Marshawn Lynch (31.50) and got past f's Swell Team 105.36 - 79.40. yayfootball hit their projections and scored 8.0% more than their projected 97.54 points, while f's Swell Team underwhelmed and scored only 77.7% of a projected 102.24. f's Swell Team, coming off a 136.28 - 126.92 loss against Freeze frame vision, saw their scoring shrink this week. yayfootball (1-1, 191.42 points) moves into seventh place while f's Swell Team (0-2, 206.32 points) winds up in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by yayfootball
- With 31.50 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 178.1%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Sat Roddy White, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.10.
- Picked up Julius Thomas, who scored 10.70 points, beating his 6.59-point projection by 62.4%.
- Matt Ryan overachieved by 21.2%, scoring 22.96 points against a projected 18.94.
- yayfootball won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by f's Swell Team
- Should have started Ben Roethlisberger, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.64 against a projected 15.46.
- f's Swell Team needed more points from the QB position, where yayfootball beat them 22.96 - 11.20.
- The TE position was a letdown for f's Swell Team, where they were outscored 10.70 - 3.30 by yayfootball.
- f's Swell Team had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Tom Brady had the highest projected points in the matchup with 19.37, but fell short by scoring 11.20 points.
- yayfootball would be 1-1 if they played f's Swell Team every week.
- Besides f's Swell Team, yayfootball would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If yayfootball had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-10.
- Besides yayfootball, f's Swell Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- yayfootball would have lost to f's Swell Team 126.92 - 86.06 had they played each other last week.
- f's Swell Team would be 8-10 if they played every team every week.
- yayfootball beat f's Swell Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for f's Swell Team.
- With 34.30 points, yayfootball got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The 79.40 points put up by f's Swell Team ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.70 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Blair Walsh tried to help f's Swell Team in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 46.0%, scoring 12.00 points versus an 8.22-point projection.
- Maurice Jones-Drew was on the winning team, but only scored 2.80 points against his projected 13.77.
- yayfootball exceeded their scoring expectations while f's Swell Team failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- f's Swell Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.