Powered by Automated Insights Jack's Team Puts the Sting on Cole's Crazy Team, Streak Climbs to Seven
- Jack's Team
- Cole's Crazy Team
Jack's Team destroyed Cole's Crazy Team 101.08 - 40.10 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Jack's Team plays their best against Cole's Crazy Team, against whom they have a 36.82-point average margin of victory. In fact, this particular blowout ranks fifth overall in the league this season. This week, Adrian Peterson led the team, getting 18.80 points. It was slightly higher than the 17.10 points Matt Forte got the last time these teams played. Adding insult to injury, Cole's Crazy Team had several starters score zero points. Jack's Team is averaging 98.96 points against Cole's Crazy Team and beat them 96.84 - 84.18 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Jack's Team
- Adrian Peterson had 18.80 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.70 points.
- With 15.70 points, Jason Witten ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The Denver Broncos Defense scored 14.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 99.3%, which led the team.
- Jack's Team won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cole's Crazy Team
- Left Anquan Boldin on the bench, where he scored the ninth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 168.5%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- 4 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Cole's Crazy Team.
- Jack's Team saw their RBs beat those on Cole's Crazy Team 28.50 - 5.20.
- The 5.20 points scored by Alfred Morris was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 36.6% of his 14.22 projected points this week.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on Cole's Crazy Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Jack's Team would be 9-3 if they played Cole's Crazy Team every week.
- Jack's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides Cole's Crazy Team this week.
- Jack's Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Cole's Crazy Team.
- If Jack's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 67-41.
- Cole's Crazy Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Jack's Team would have lost to Cole's Crazy Team 89.60 - 79.06 had they played each other last week.
- Cole's Crazy Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Jack's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Cole's Crazy Team would be 36-72.
- Cole's Crazy Team has lost nine times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Jack's Team had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Cole's Crazy Team.
- With 40.10 points, Cole's Crazy Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- With the win, Jack's Team has a seven-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Cole's Crazy Team has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- The 60.98-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Jack's Team and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- Cole's Crazy Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 5.20 points this week.
- Cole's Crazy Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jack's Team
- Cole's Crazy Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.