Powered by Automated Insights f's Swell Team Rallies to Inch by Yeeleng Vang's Team, Yet to Lose in Series
- f's Swell Team
- Yeeleng Vang's Team
f's Swell Team stays unbeaten in two matchups against Yeeleng Vang's Team, and they make this one interesting with a final score of 62.96 - 60.82. Yeeleng Vang's Team is not a guaranteed win for f's Swell Team, who has an average margin of victory of 4.34 points when they play. That's a lot thinner than their 13.69-point average margin of victory for the season. Furthermore, f's Swell Team gets a few breaks against Yeeleng Vang's Team, due to their a 68.38-point average score in the series. This is just 83.2% of their average on the season. This week, Tom Brady was the key difference, getting 23.76 points. That's just a bit more than LeSean McCoy, who led all players with 21.80 points the last time these teams met. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as f's Swell Team had two starters turn in zero points and Yeeleng Vang's Team had one. f's Swell Team defeated Yeeleng Vang's Team 73.80 - 67.26 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by f's Swell Team
- With 15.00 points, Blair Walsh had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Tom Brady put up 23.76 points, which was the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 13.00 points by the San Francisco 49ers Defense topped a projected 7.44, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, f's Swell Team was still able to win.
- f's Swell Team won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Yeeleng Vang's Team
- Rashard Mendenhall, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 7.68-point projection with 13.80 points.
- Yeeleng Vang's Team fell short at the K position, getting outscored 15.00 - 7.00 by f's Swell Team.
- Antonio Gates had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.10 points and recorded only 27.4% of his 7.66-point projection.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Left A.J. Green in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- If f's Swell Team played Yeeleng Vang's Team every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- f's Swell Team would have beaten four other teams besides Yeeleng Vang's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, f's Swell Team would have defeated Yeeleng Vang's Team 94.34 - 89.18.
- f's Swell Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Yeeleng Vang's Team.
- f's Swell Team would be 43-65 if they played every team every week.
- Besides f's Swell Team, Yeeleng Vang's Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as f's Swell Team, Yeeleng Vang's Team would be 4-6.
- Yeeleng Vang's Team would be 55-53 if they played every team every week.
- Yeeleng Vang's Team underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 60.82 points against a projected 77.28 this week.
- f's Swell Team won by scoring 62.96 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The margin of victory of 2.14 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- f's Swell Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 2.60 points this week.
- The 11.40 total points by the WRs on Yeeleng Vang's Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- f's Swell Team beat Yeeleng Vang's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Yeeleng Vang's Team.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.47 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Trent Richardson did little to help f's Swell Team, underperforming versus projections for the eighth straight game with 2.60 points against a projected 6.98.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- f's Swell Team
- Yeeleng Vang's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.