Powered by Automated Insights Freeze frame vision Comes Back to Surprise I Win to Grab Ninth Place
- Freeze frame vision
- I Win
Down by 35.52 points on Monday night, Freeze frame vision recorded 44.40 to pull off an upset of I Win, 58.30 - 49.42. They picked up a team-leading 23.40 points from Colin Kaepernick and 13.90 from Steven Jackson. These two teams are tied for ninth place with 4-8 records, but I Win has a clear lead in points, 1,045.76 - 874.48. This shocker was revenge for a Week 3 113.08 - 37.90 pasting by I Win. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Freeze frame vision had four starters turn in zero points and I Win had two.
Smooth Moves by Freeze frame vision
- Colin Kaepernick put up 23.40 points, which was the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- Steven Jackson had 13.90 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Phil Dawson scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.75 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Even with four starters scoring zero points, Freeze frame vision was still able to win.
- Vernon Davis overachieved by 49.9%, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.34.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Win
- Should have started Dan Bailey, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 6.00 against a projected 9.06.
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 20.48 points.
- Stevan Ridley was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low -0.60 points.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 8.46, the Tennessee Titans Defense did not meet their projection for the fifth straight game.
- I Win tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Freeze frame vision would be 6-6 if they played I Win every week.
- Freeze frame vision would have beaten only two other teams besides I Win this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Freeze frame vision would have defeated I Win 57.38 - 56.60.
- Freeze frame vision would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as I Win.
- If Freeze frame vision had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-76.
- Besides Freeze frame vision, I Win would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Freeze frame vision, I Win would be 4-6.
- I Win would be 52-56 if they played every team every week.
- I Win scored 49.42 points against a projected 80.50 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Freeze frame vision won by scoring 58.30 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Freeze frame vision snapped their seven-game losing streak with the win.
- I Win got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only -0.60 points this week.
- The 0 total points by the WRs on Freeze frame vision was their lowest WR output this season.
- I Win had 49.42 points, their season-low.
- With the win, Freeze frame vision improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- With the loss, I Win is now 1-2 in upset games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Freeze frame vision
- I Win
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.