Powered by Automated Insights Meatball Subs Pounds matt Jo's Team to Even Season Series
- Meatball Subs
- matt Jo's Team
Meatball Subs got the second-highest score of the week, thrashing matt Jo's Team 108.36 - 70.62. The beatdown was an answer to a 112.50 - 76.68 waxing by matt Jo's Team in Week 2. matt Jo's Team suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 104.72 - 89.08 win against yayfootball. Meatball Subs (8-3, 1,162.96 points) remains in second place while matt Jo's Team (7-4, 1,065.88 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Meatball Subs
- With 26.56 points, Cam Newton had the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Antonio Brown ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 120.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Josh Gordon scored 18.50 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Meatball Subs was still able to win.
- Meatball Subs got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by matt Jo's Team
- Did not start Eddie Lacy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 10.80 points against a projected 11.45.
- It was a poor performance for matt Jo's Team at WR, where they were outdone by Meatball Subs 54.40 - 20.30.
- The New England Patriots Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 3.00 points and recorded only 33.6% of their 8.93-point projection.
- Of the 9 starters on matt Jo's Team, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 5.60 points scored by Frank Gore was just 40.7% of his 13.74-point projection.
- Meatball Subs would be 6-5 if they played matt Jo's Team every week.
- Besides matt Jo's Team, Meatball Subs would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Meatball Subs would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as matt Jo's Team.
- If Meatball Subs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-38.
- matt Jo's Team would have lost to six other teams besides Meatball Subs this week.
- Meatball Subs would have lost to matt Jo's Team 104.72 - 79.56 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Meatball Subs, matt Jo's Team would be 5-4.
- matt Jo's Team would be 59-40 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for matt Jo's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- matt Jo's Team scored 70.62 points against a projected 102.50 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- matt Jo's Team got a combined 13.50 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- It was a season-low point total for matt Jo's Team.
- Meatball Subs got a combined 54.40 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Two of the starters for Meatball Subs scored higher than the leading scorer for matt Jo's Team.
- Meatball Subs is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last four such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Meatball Subs
- matt Jo's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.