Powered by Automated Insights Jack's Team Gets Victory over I Win, Tacks On Sixth Consecutive Win
- Jack's Team
- I Win
Jack's Team defeated I Win 79.06 - 56.60 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Robert Griffin III put up 23.96 points and was the deciding factor. It was roughly the same contribution as his 23.90 points in the last matchup with I Win. Jack's Team started one player with zero points while I Win also served up one goose egg, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. This is the tightest victory for Jack's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They beat I Win 116.80 - 83.58 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Jack's Team
- With 23.96 points, Robert Griffin III had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 18.50 points, Matt Forte ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Starter Jason Witten put up a zero, but Jack's Team still won.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Jack's Team was still able to win.
- Jack's Team won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Win
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 23.88 points.
- Did not start Vincent Jackson, who scored 22.50 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 89.3%.
- Did not start Stevan Ridley, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 8.80 points against a projected 9.54.
- I Win had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 7.10 points scored by Eric Decker fell short of his 10.06-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- If Jack's Team played I Win every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- Besides I Win, Jack's Team would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jack's Team would have defeated I Win 113.94 - 96.38.
- If they played the same schedule as I Win, Jack's Team would be 5-4.
- If Jack's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 59-40.
- I Win would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jack's Team, I Win would be 6-3.
- If they played every team every week, I Win would be 50-49.
- Jack's Team has won six straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- It was the lowest score of the season for I Win. Their 56.60 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The 22.46-point win by Jack's Team beat the 11.44-point spread.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.27, Steven Hauschka has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Jack's Team had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for I Win.
- Despite being on the winning team, Cecil Shorts III scored 2.20 points against a projected 9.47 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- All of the points for Jack's Team this week came from players they drafted.
- With 14.10 points, Jack's Team got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jack's Team
- I Win
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.